Your gingerbread house could earn you some Scentsy dough!
They just might be the sweetest Christmas tradition. Four tasty walls, frosted doors and windows, a gumdrop roof — the gingerbread house is confectionary construction at its best.
Put on your Santa hats because it is time to build a gingerbread house and Frost for a Cause!
Our Charitable Cause partner, Habitat for Humanity, is dedicated to building safe, affordable homes for families who need them. They use bricks and boards instead of cookies and candies, but this is a fun, festive way to bring awareness to the wonderful work they do year round.
How to enter*
1. Bake it: Start cooking up ideas (and walls) that will have them saying O-M-Gingerbread. (Or save yourself some work and start with a kit!)
2. Build it: Construct your gingerbread house, and don’t forget the frosting!
3. Share it: Snap a photo of your sweet retreat and post it to Instagram using #FrostForACause by Dec. 8.
Who takes the prize?
When the contest closes, a Scentsy panel of judges will vote on the top five photos. Each winner will receive a festive prize pack worth $91 each, including:
- Champagne Warmer
- Gingerbread Donut Scentsy Bar
- Frost the Polar Bear Scentsy Buddy
- Stan the Gingerbread Man Buddy Clip (in Vanilla Bean Buttercream fragrance)