Operating Instructions for the Scentsy Oil Diffuser
The Scentsy oil diffuser has 4 parts. The diffuser comes in two beautiful round containers.
The Scentsy Diffuser will stay on for 4-8 hours depending on which setting you select. Once the base is empty the diffuser will automatically turn off. If the diffuser light is on, it will stay on until it is turned off.
Five Simple Steps to enjoy your Scentsy Diffuser:
- Add clean, cold tap water to the reservoir fill line (about 120 mL).
- Add your choice of 21 essential and 100% natural Scentsy Oils. We recommend starting with 4-5 drops of oil and adding more or less to suit your personal preferences and the size of your space.
- Choose your light setting.
- Press the light button once for high, twice for low, three times for candle effect and four times to turn it off.
- For color modes,
- press the light button for 1.5 seconds from the off position to set the diffuser to cycle through all 12 colors, the diffuser will rotate continuously through all 12 colors.
- Press the light button again to advance to the next color or set the diffuser to a specific color.
- Choose your diffuser mode. There are three different modes to use the Scentsy Diffuser. The differ has an auto-shut down feature. Once the liquid has been used 4-8 hours the diffuser will turn off, however if the light is on, it will remain on.
- Press the droplet button once for high. The Scentsy Diffuser will stay on 4 hours on the hight setting.
- Press the droplet button twice for low setting. The Diffuser will stay on 8 hours on the low setting.
- Hold the droplet button for 1.5 seconds from the off position to set intermittent mode. During intermittent mode the diffuser will cycle on and off every 30 seconds for 6 hours.
- Press the droplet button three times to turn it off.
- Enjoy Natural Scentsy fragrance for up to eight hours.